Friday, April 27, 2012

Me?!?

This afternoon I received a VERY exciting email: I had been accepted to be a part of King Arthur Flour's "Consumer Advisory Panel." I had filled out a survey a few months back about our family's baking habits and, I guess, they liked what they saw. This answer did not work for Andy to his question, "Why did they pick YOU?" When he asked again, I answered "Because Mama tells all her family and friends about King Arthur Flour until they are so sick of hearing about it that they go and try it." That answer worked for him but maybe I should have added "Because she buys fifty pound bags of their flour and texts with Aimee back and forth about all their yummy recipes."

I'm one excited mama!

(P.S. There's a scoop and measuring cup in our unbleached AP flour because in our family we have once baker who weighs and one who measures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment