Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Couldn't Wait a Day to Share!

I found out this morning that King Arthur Flour has recently revamped their website. The most exciting update - for me - is it is now mobile-formatted. This means no more awkward pinching and zooming while I use my phone to make one of their delicious recipes. I love their recipes because they include the ingredients' weight. This means a lot less (or if you're really good, no) dirty measuring cups and spoons. Just place your mixing bowl or bread machine pan on the scale and "dump" away.
Whether you access their website from a PC, laptop, or smartphone, I invite you to click here and NOT find something tasty: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/RecipeHome

(Novice baker? That's not an excuse with KAF. Check out their step-by-step, filled with photos blog and instructional videos.)



- "What else do I know besides Raggedys and recipes!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment